Forum - Forum for discussion of almost anything - Allombo

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
 | 
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Managing photos from your phone - please contribute to this thread!
Hi,

We all have phones with great cameras now a days, and they also have large memory capacities too.

My questions are (please answer all 4)

1. Do you know where the photos you took on the phone you had three years ago are?

2. How are you backing up your photos today?

3. Do you ever go back and look at photos you might have taken with your phone say 2, 3, or 5 years ago?

4. Any apps (on the phone itself or on your computer) that really help with all this?

I would love it if you could answer all 4 of these questions!!

Regards,
Admin

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started

1. Do you know where the photos you took on the phone you had three years ago are?.. yep, on my lappie

2. How are you backing up your photos today? on thumb drives and external HD apart from also on lappie

3. Do you ever go back and look at photos you might have taken with your phone say 2, 3, or 5 years ago? sure do

4. Any apps (on the phone itself or on your computer) that really help with all this? if there is I dont use them

smile happydance

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I just use my gallery on my phone and the Samsung app seems to do the backing up for me of my stuff. I have an S5.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
1. Do you know where the photos you took on the phone you had three years ago are? On my P.C.

2. How are you backing up your photos today? Uploaded to P.C.

3. Do you ever go back and look at photos you might have taken with your phone say 2, 3, or 5 years ago? Often

4. Any apps (on the phone itself or on your computer) that really help with all this? I charge my phone overnight via u.s.b. cable on the P.C. The phone will transfer data if I let it.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
Page generated in 0.94 seconds