Forum - Forum for discussion of almost anything - Allombo

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
 | 
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
President Donald Trump?
Watching from the sidelines in UK is interesting, as he sounds like the sort of guy who wants to cut through all the crap and actually get things done. But there's more people who are scared of him than anything I've ever noticed before, in US politics.

BTW - I've been a supporter of "The Donald" since he first came to my attention when the Primaries made the UK news strangely early. And usually we seldom take any heed of the primaries until that Super Tuesday thing. But, this time, they blipped on the UK radar very early on.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I won't comment on the politics...let's just say I'm an old, unrepentant, knee-jerk liberal smile. I will note that this cartoon was first published in my home town paper. The author worked for my college newspaper many years ago, before moving on. Interesting that you would run across it Jo...

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nice one, that's great that a college kid can spread his wings and fly off to a State newspaper. I like to get my "alternative news" from different places each day... Minneapolis, as you've seen. (Isn't "Mpls" an ugly abbreviation, by the way.)

Also Florida, Texas, Oregon, Chicago Tribune, WaPo, and further afield, like Australia & NZ, Kenya, Israel, Sweden, and even sometimes Iceland and St. Helena.

I can't say the world makes any more sense than before the Internet News era, though grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It certainly has been an interesting election year. Mr. Trump certainly has set the "establishment" on its ear! Whether he would be a good leader for the country remains to be seen.