Forum - Forum for discussion of almost anything - Allombo

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
 | 
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Joanna's jotting-pad for tweaks
Great site, but a few "legacy" things still need to be ditched, to really tidy things up.

In Profiles > Profile Updates, the categories include things that aren't relevant and aren't even (so far as I can see) adjustable by the user.

I'll add more things to this thread as and when I spot stuff, as I did notice a few "oops" things earlier today, but I can't remember them right now. Maybe Brenda or I can help nail them down tomorrow.

At present, I'm not sure even what to mention here and what NOT to, although I do hasten to add there's no serious problems. I just think we need a little bit of tidy-up, really...

Cheers.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Brenda48
Are we alone here ??
I think we need a tab to this forum !! We may be the only ones who know it's even here ??
Obviously this is a test site, so hopefully things work out and we get out of the Beta phase soon.

I see some major things are missing, like the status feed, the chat room tab, and a site rules page would
be nice too. Oh well, I think I know the intent here, and what pics NOT to share. wink

It looks like it's just you and me here, for now. pizza beer pizza beer beer beer vomit

If this reply breaks our rules please 
SonicAssassin
BLOGS
BLOG area is reachable from an individual's profile but there isn't a site button for blogs.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
No tab thingy for forums neither.
What a palava just to get here.

Elle

Brenda
Crazy, eh !!
Yes Elle, there's even a chat room here. Lots of hidden areas to be found smile
As I said in status, just replace words in the address bar to get to the secret areas wink

Have fun !!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Written in late Feb 2016

It's a bit late to fuck around with the colour scheme, once almost everybody's left the site.

It's a nice enough change, but if the site boss had listened to Joanna and Brenda a few years ago, then things might have been a bit more successful. As it is, it's just another cyber-monument to an ongoing catalog of failure!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
OK, the site has had a boost in numbers since my irate comment back in Feb.

When people view pix and aren't logged in, they can see a caption saying something like "Click on the image to view as a BigPic at 1600 x 918" but when they do, the new tab is totally blank.

SonicHawk
I long since gave up on thinking I could have any useful input .... all my suggestions over the years have been ignored.

YES, it's the right of Admin to ignore people. If he wants to just merrily continue on his way and treat people like crap, and ignore their feedback, then that's Admin's right. Just don't expect fame and fortune along the way, huh?

And as for me, well, I no longer am prepared to put my BP (blood pressure) at risk.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
Page generated in 0.4 seconds